We should pay attention to the following aspects when buying cylinders:
1. The maximum pressure of the cylinder;
2. Whether the cylinder trip meets the usage requirements;
3. When using the starting speed, operating temperature has no special requirements;
4. Whether the working environment is dusty, dust-proof oil cylinder is required;
5. Whether the steel cylinder barrel body needs special steel, (depending on the use, such as continuous uninterrupted work, pressure size);
6. Seals (seals) are high temperature resistance, acid and alkali, and so on, whether suitable in their own environment application;
7. Cost-effective and after-sales service, quality assurance and so on.